1. Because I want to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
2. Because I want to loose weight.
3. Because I want to make a difference.
4. Because I want to know I can do it.
5. Because I want to fight back against cancer.
6. Because I want a cool race shirt.
7. Because I am running in memory of my loved ones who have lost their battle against cancer and for all the TNT Honorees.
8. Because I want to run across the finish line.
9. Because training for a marathon makes me feel great
10. Because I want to celebrate with a well-deserved bottle of red wine, a good dinner and an fabulously yummy chocolate dessert.
11. Because when I run I feel more alive, even when I feel like I’m dying.
12. Because I want to challenge myself.
14. Because I like any excuse to use Body Glide and wear my running skirt.
13. Because I can!
15. Because I love my team in training friends.
16. Because it provides good conversation.
17. Because I want to get toned up and in shape.
18. Because I am so much happier on a day to day basis when I am running!
19. Because I want to set a good example for my girls that exercise is important.
20. Because I love that special connection I feel with my team, Go Team!
21. So I can have something to write about on my blog.
22. So I can spend money on all the new running gear.
23. Because it’s just so much fun – at least in theory, right?
24. Because I love to eat carbs!
25. Because running keeps me in a good mood, at least most of the time.
26. Because I got talked into it.
26.2. Because I am healthy and loving life.