I was inspired by a post that I read on a blog called How Does She to make some yummy banana chocolate chip muffins. Kinley and Hadley absolutely love chocolate chip muffins so I thought that I had to give this recipe a try since it looked super easy. We modified the recipe slightly only because my girls wanted lots of chocolate chips and we had to work with the ingredients that we had on hand.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 Large Mashed Bananas
- 3 T Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1/2t Vanilla
- 2 C Bisquick Baking Mix – We used Heart Smart Bisquick
- 1 C Chocolate Chips – We added 1/2 C to the batter and sprinkled the rest on top of the batter once it was in the muffin cups.
1. Heat oven to 400. Paper line or grease a 12 muffin tin.
2. Beat bananas, oil, egg and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Stir in baking mix, and chocolate chips just until baking mix is moistened (batter will be lumpy). Divide batter into muffin tin.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
*My girls gave these muffins the thumbs up, they were so yummy!!