This is my sweet girl dog! She is the most loving and affectionate animal that I have ever come to know.
Lacey, a.ka. Lou Lou is the sweetest dog ever. She just wants to love and be loved.
Lou Lou, I love the way that you love!
My sweet comfort when I’m sick.
I am in love with my new DSLR Camera Strap and Cover!
It is so pretty!!!
This Camera strap is the BEST!
I love the colors and I especially love the ruffles, the rosettes and the little pockets on the inside for lens caps.
To see more of the covers please visits Etsy seller SnugglensCameraBags
Happy New Year!
2012 was another great year! My family was very blessed this year in many ways and I feel very thankful.
The Pool Family 2012 Memories
* My best memory from 2012 was my wedding vow renewal. Reggie and I renewed our wedding vows on our 10 year wedding anniversary.
* Kinley turned 9
* Hadley turned 7
* Sean turned the big 18 and graduated from High School.
* I opened up a photography studio in Scotts Valley, CA
* Reggie coached Hadley’s T-ball team (Team Pink Taffy) And he coached her soccer team the Honey Badgers.
* Hadley made the Girls U8 soccer Allstar Team
* Kinley started learning how to sew and is taking sewing lessons.
* After 9 Years of owing Pink Taffy Designs with my sister we made the difficult decision to sell it.
I am not really into making new years resolutions but every year I always vow to choose happiness and this year is no different. My biggest wish for 2013 is for peace and happiness. I hope that this next year is just as good if not better than 2012. God has blessed my family in so many ways and I am very thankful and happy!
Today is the day after Christmas and I am absoutely exhausted by all of the festivities!
Our family had a wonderful Christmas and I have neglected to upadte by blog as the past few months have been so busy with the opening of my new photography and studio and the holidays. We enjoyed our annal traditions such as the Nutcracker, cutting down our tree and the girls hosted their Christmas Pancakes and Pajamas Party.
Pancakes & Pajamas Christmas Party
My Cute Friend!
Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
I love how festive our neighborhood is. On Christmas Eve the streets were lined with illumined white paper bags.
Our kiddos on Christmas morning.
Happy Birthday Jesus!