Happy New Year!
2012 was another great year! My family was very blessed this year in many ways and I feel very thankful.
The Pool Family 2012 Memories
* My best memory from 2012 was my wedding vow renewal. Reggie and I renewed our wedding vows on our 10 year wedding anniversary.
* Kinley turned 9
* Hadley turned 7
* Sean turned the big 18 and graduated from High School.
* I opened up a photography studio in Scotts Valley, CA
* Reggie coached Hadley’s T-ball team (Team Pink Taffy) And he coached her soccer team the Honey Badgers.
* Hadley made the Girls U8 soccer Allstar Team
* Kinley started learning how to sew and is taking sewing lessons.
* After 9 Years of owing Pink Taffy Designs with my sister we made the difficult decision to sell it.
I am not really into making new years resolutions but every year I always vow to choose happiness and this year is no different. My biggest wish for 2013 is for peace and happiness. I hope that this next year is just as good if not better than 2012. God has blessed my family in so many ways and I am very thankful and happy!