In honor of Valentines Day here is a post for my husband. I have never been a real touchy-feely Valentine’s Day kind of a girl. I have always viewed it as more of a hallmark holiday which held very little meaning for me. I do not need Valentine’s Day to show my love or to receive it. However, I will take the opportunity of this day to express the many things that I love about my husband!
My hubby is my best friend and I love spending time with him. We are not a perfect couple by any means but we are imperfectly perfect for each other. He loves all the quirkiness about me and I love all of his eccentricities as well!
Here is just a small list of the things that I love about him.
- He loves me unconditionally
- He is extremely loyal and committed to me and our family!
- He would rather spend time with his family than hang out with the guys.
- He gives baths, does the dishes, reads bedtime stories, says prayers, works in the classroom & sings with our girls.
- He always lets me know how much he loves me.
- He makes me feel beautiful all of the time.
- He is extremely supportive of my dreams.
- He humors me and makes me laugh on a daily basis.
- He is the most generous person that I know!
- He is my best friend and a wonderful listener!
I Love You Reggie! Thanks for modeling your hand =)