How to make drive by birthday parade special.
This year many parents are looking for alternative ways to make their kid’s birthday parties special. With social distancing going on around the country many families are opting for drive-by birthday parades.
Planning and Organizing Tips:
- Invite all of your guests to the drive-by parade. You can send out invitations, announce it on social media, ot use out an Evite or Paperless Post
- It is best if you set-up a designated meeting spot before the parade starts. You could meet at a nearby park, school or perhaps on a street close by.
Making it Special:
There are a few things that you can do to make this event feel more special and thoughtful.
- Decorate your yard with signs and banners.
- Order personalized birthday yard signs online asking your guests to honk as they drive by.
- Hire a sign company to place large signage in your yard.
- Have all of your guests make their own signs and decorate their cars.
- Coordinate with guests to play special music from their cars.
- Make the drive-by even more fun with a bubble machine.
Mommy Babble – www.mommybabble.com